Election Day is 100 days away!
Primary season is almost over, and we’re getting a clear picture of which House races will be the closest. With 12 Democratic women already retiring, defeated in primaries, or running for other office, we are facing the very real possibility of net losses in the total number of women serving in the next Congress.
That’s why today we’re asking: Can you help us mark this pivotal moment by giving $100 to our slate of the Top-10 Most Vulnerable Incumbents?
Here’s the state of play in these 10 races:
- Cindy Axne, IA-3: Cindy will face Iowa State Senator Zack Nunn. Cook Political Reportand FiveThirtyEight both rate this race Lean Republican. Nunn is endorsed by Donald Trump.
- Sharice Davids, KS-3: Sharice will likely face former chair of the Kansas Republican Party, Amanda Adkins. Cook and FiveThirtyEight have this race a Toss Up.
- Elissa Slotkin, MI-7: Elissa will likely face Michigan State Senator Tom Barrett. Cook and FiveThirtyEight have this race a Toss Up.
- Angie Craig, MN-2: Angie will face retired Marine Tyler Kistner. Cook has this race a Toss Up; FiveThirtyEight says Likely Democrat. Kistner has been endorsed by Donald Trump.
- Dina Titus, NV-1: Dina will face former Department of Defense advisor Mark Robertson. Cook has this race a Toss Up; FiveThirtyEight says Lean Democrat.
- Susie Lee, NV-3: Susie will face attorney April Becker. Both Cook and FiveThirtyEightrate this race a Toss Up.
- Marcy Kaptur, OH-9: Marcy will face JR Majewski, who participated in the Jan. 6 insurrection. Cook and FiveThirtyEight have this race a Toss Up. Majewski is endorsed by Donald Trump.
- Susan Wild, PA-7: Susan will face local business owner Lisa Scheller. Both Cook and FiveThirtyEight say this race is Lean Republican. Scheller is endorsed by Donald Trump.
- Elaine Luria, VA-2: Elaine will face State Senator Jen Kiggans. Cook has this race a Toss Up; FiveThirtyEight says Lean Republican.
- Kim Schrier, WA-8: Kim will face King County Council Member Reagan Dunn. Cook says this race is a Toss Up; FiveThirtyEight says Lean Democrat.
Give $10 to each of these 10 women now.
And if you can’t give $100, any amount makes a difference.