Voters go to the polls in 100 days!
General election voting will start even sooner in states with generous early voting. In the next 100 days, polls will rapidly narrow, because most people will make up their mind about who they’re voting for in the last few months of the election.
That’s why today we’re rolling out our revamped Meet the Wave: Top Tier slate of women running in the most competitive races. Chip in $5 to each of them:
- Jacky Rosen (NV-Sen, incumbent Dean Heller), a first-term House Member who has made her mark outside and inside Congress on science and technology issues;
- Kyrsten Sinema (AZ-Sen, incumbent Jeff Flake, retiring), who has spent her time in Congress leading on veterans, health and education issues;
- Abby Finkenauer (IA-01, incumbent Rod Blum), who has been an outspoken advocate for workers and families as a member of Iowa’s legislature;
- Lauren Underwood (IL-14, incumbent Randy Hultgren), an Obama Administration official and nurse who has worked to expand Medicaid in Chicago;
- Gina Ortiz Jones (TX-23, incumbent Will Hurd), a former military intelligence officer who also worked in the Obama Administration;
- Katie Porter (CA-45, incumbent Mimi Walters), a tireless consumer advocate who was appointed by then-AG Kamala Harris to serve as California’s bank watchdog.
- Time is running out to make sure voters are energized in the states and districts that are most likely to flip to Democratic control this November.